Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Ok, I'm here!

Thanks for the invite, so far this seems way better than LJ - prettier and everything. ^_^
I'll start out with my usual random stuff, I guess -
I started reading the Fallen webcomic, but dang you for distracting me with your cool link powers! o_0
I'm trying to un-tornado the apartment, sew up abused clothing, etc- really just chillin over here. In an attempt to stem the tide of Michael Chaos, I bought some cheap shelves & a mail organizer from Collections Etc., & I'm putting them together. So hopefully, the mail and gigantic clothes that typically are all over the living room will have someplace to live that mike will actually put them. Eh.
The problem with cheap furniture is that it has kinda icky varnish that really bothers my insanely sensitive self. Plus, as with most stuff from that catalog, it has lots of chemicalish powdery dust on it, that mostly smells like the yucky chemically varnish. Much handwashing and vaccuming is required. Plus, that catalog has just got some *insanely* tacky stuff. But it can be useful to us $$ impaired.
Ok, ok... I really must get back to the un-chaos-ifying effort.
Oh, and in cleaning I found some more clothing for you! Go figure. ^_^

Love & Cool stuff I would be unwise to try and wear,
CleaningKosh

No comments: