Friday, October 15, 2004

More Updating, Happiness, and General Weekend Terror?

Well, since I spend 13.5 hours a week sitting in front of a computer at work but with nothing in particular to do besides baby the laser printers, I decided that I actually will have more time to update this. Now if I only had something to talk about. :)
I would like to note, for the record, that I am a very happy chica. Very happy. Jim is an awesome boyfriend. He's super nice to me, very much the gentleman. In fact, I think he's going to spoil me rotten, not that I mind ;). Jim's quiet, but really smart, and he makes me laugh. He's also caring, and sexy, and he makes me happy. There's really not much else I could ask for in life (besides a car, damnit). Thank you, Jim, you're amazing. =)
In other news, my sister's coming up this weekend. If she makes it here (she's driving a crazy car up after a full shift of work in the middle of the rainy night), then I guess I'm going to have to find things to entertain her and her friend with. Seeing as I don't even know how to entertain myself when I get a break from work, I have no idea what to do with her, who's very much into partying and stuff like that. I also work from 1000 to 2400 tomorrow, so poor Jim's going to be stuck entertaining them. (Good luck babe) *sigh*

No comments: