Tuesday, October 26, 2004

EverQuest Mac?

I just stumbled across this on xlr8yourmac.com, my absolute favorite site for mac upgrades, news, etc:

EverQuest Mac free 30 day trials?

I don't think I'm even gonna touch that, though - the last thing I need is a new time-wasting obsession...

Also xlr8 posted a link to to Apple's Tiger Preview for Developers. I can't absorb it all right now. Brain stopped at "Ooo, purty CD..."

I've been researching upgrades for The Smurf on xlr8, the drive compatability database, articles, FAQ, etc are freakin invaluable. Especially since I now have an awesome desktop tower w/tons of RAM (WHEE!), thanks to my ebay powers. And I found a better KVM switch than the one that was at the comp show, too! I'm so excited, I can't wait for it to arrive... also nervous because I'm not 100% sure it will work?

So goes my crazy comp-building project. : )

I just noticed that they say whose post it is at the bottom of the post... which could get confusing with a long post, you dunno whose post you're reading?

1 comment:

Linden said...

Hey, yea, I'm looking forward to Tiger. It might even fix my crazy Blender not installing on OSX 10.3 problem. (!)
I'm also really excited about Dashboard. Thats and a dashboard Python plugin would be amazing.
Ah well. Class awaits. First, though, my teacher will play lots of funny flash animation from Ebaums World :)
PS: DO NOT INDULGE IN EVERCRACK! ITS A BAD IDEA.. (play FFXI instead ;)