Thursday, October 14, 2004

Car

Something thats been on my mind recently is my lack of personal vehicular transportation. This is due to my lack of appropriate funding, but now that I have 2 part time jobs (working for me dad, and as a Penn State Lab Consultant) and I'm going to be moving farther then walking distance away from campus next August, I'm going to be getting one.
As a result my new boyfriend, Jim, and I talk about cars constantly, because well, I miss having a car, and I want to get a good, dependable one (unlike my other 3 junkers). I'm thinking along the lines of a used Audi, if I can afford it.
Anyways, as a result of web meandering, I found this link: Mini Rally which never fails to amuse me. (so tiny!) While we're on the subject, the Mini Cooper S is an amazing car. (I want, I want) At first, I didn't really like Minis because, well, they're so small. Jim tells me that they're not cramped on the inside and they are actually really great, well made, good performance cars. Sweet. They also cost about 25k, and they seem to be hard to find used.. :(
Eh, I can always dream :)

No comments: