Thursday, December 09, 2004

Sharkey, himself as ever

I revisit Sharkey's site about once a month, since he's not exactly posting real fast. But always, I come away entertained. However, this is the first time I have ever spewed hot chocolate all over my monitor. (In any context.)

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3137105

..He starts off with a mouse pun halfway down the page, quickly veers into Gremlins humor, then Buddhism, and speeds up from there. It actually made me want to wander around in EQ2 being a wiseass. Looks like fun. I'm sure I could think of something. I don't know how detailed the EQ2 char creation thingie lets you be.
I wonder if it's possible to cobble together a Ferengi...

And as usual, the rest of his site & random links are also fun.

4 comments:

Linden said...

Hehehe.. yeah, that was a good one.
Sharkey Rules.

(PS- I think your link is broken, or my internet is messed up, or something..)

Rachel said...

*shrug*
I checked them, the links worked for me. :|

Linden said...

You know, this is completely random, but Sharkey's City of Heroes character, The CEO of Earth, keeps reminding me of Mike.

Rachel said...

ROTFLOL

I was just thinking that the other day!

^_^