Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Exhaustion & X-Men make me giggle

Not really the X-Men themselves, I guess, but more the minor characters.
I stumbled across this site:

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/X-Men/x-men.htm


I was addicted! It's like an encyclopedia of chibi Marvel characters! Or rather, I guess that's what it *is*... ^_^
Some of the lesser-known characters have such ridiculous names/premises... there's the weird copycat ones, like theguy that's a Kingpin clone - but wearing a
fez, or the guy named Orbit who has lil jawbreaker lookin things orbiting his head, or the lady who has no shoulders, named Venus Deemillo! o_o
And you get to browse them and watch the little surprise GIF animations and look at bizarre versions of Wolverine & giggle.

Or at least, *I* giggle.

Prolly the Tilex fumes...

1 comment:

Linden said...

Hehe.. its funny because its pixellated. =)