Friday, December 03, 2004

Neato desktop

I've just realized that my desktop is rather spiffy. Since OS X came out, I've been fiddling with icon mods, and other stuff, and currently this is the end result:





Spiff, no? ^_^
The background is generated by Fracture, a screensaver that generates fractals and lets you shuffle the color scheme while it's generating. And you can save the images you like! (I was impressed enought to pay for it.) I made the Fracture folder my desktop images folder, & it shuffles fractals randomly every 15 minutes. ^_^
Plus, I have this OTHER amazing screensaver, called Fluid. It's so cool. And adjustable!

And thank god, Mike's Dell is no longer Frelled. I un-frelled it. Much misery and dell-phone-support-incompetance was discovered, but I did it. yay, me.

1 comment:

Linden said...

I do like the desktop. Usually, I don't like that color of.. pinkish, but it somehow looks good.
We used to have a fractal screensaver that was a lot of fun way back for os 8 or something like that, but its been long lost.
Congrats on the PC unfrelling. That usually doesn't happen. ;)
Also, its very cold in here.. brr.