Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ask A Ninja

Bill was cheering me up today by playing Ask a Ninja episodes over lunch. We watched Ninja Omnideuce, which is definitely one of my favorites. I couldn't help myself, had to make this picture. The Ninja answers the question "Why do I suck at life?".


Probably, though, you should just watch the episode. It's much funnier when he says it. :) Other gems from the episode:
  • What is the most deadliest move you know? "Probably, from New York to Florida. People don't come back."
  • Hey are there self help books for lousy ninjas? "Yes, they're called funeral directories."
  • How many people have you wrongly killed? "Just one, but I went back the next day and I killed him correctly."
If you haven't seen this yet, go and watch them all. There's even a handy podcast. Do it, do it now.

4 comments:

AisforAxe said...

Haha,this was pretty funny!XD
Thanks for introducing me this ninja :)

Linden said...

Yeah, I love this guy. :)

Unknown said...

Yup, that is one of the best. I just watched it again and finally caught this one:
Q: Did you ever went to school?
A: Did you?
ROFL :-)

Rachel said...

Heehee This guy was featured in the Ninja ep of Mythbusters! There's an awesome bonus clip on the discovery site of Jamie, Adam, and The Ninja :D