Thursday, November 18, 2004

Puzzles and other fun things

This has been the cause of my not Bloggingness last week. I found it in a flurry of puzzle doing that was kicked off by this.
That, and the fact that I've been completely obsessed by plants. This all started with that terrarium idea, and has accelerated into a side idea of raising bonsai and selling them. (!) I've been walking around staring at the ground, looking for interesting moss (yes, thats right, interesting moss), ferns, and other small plants that I can harvest before the dreadful snow hits and covers everything. I told poor Jim to save a bottle for me so I could raise a little clover looking plant in it til I get my terrarium going. (I was planning on removing it via chopsticks o.O )
I've even decided that I'm going to put some salamanders in there once I get it up and running (my terrarium, not the bottle).
So, am I crazy? Isn't this step one?
(does it mean something when you can reference your own blog more than once in a post?)
...
...
o.O <- I've practiced this smiley in the mirror, so I could see that is humanly possible, because I have need for the expression so much.

No comments: