Sunday, September 11, 2005

Can you play Sudoku with your fingers crossed?

So, I'm trying to segway myself out of posting stressed-out rantings. Towards that end, I'm walking around with crossed fingers this morning. This is mostly because I have to help move an ungodly heavy mattress across 3 states today. And guess who I'm moving it with. I'll give you a clue - I'm related to them, and they don't have mossy blogs. : (

But since I have drafted my Extra-Large-And-Awesome Michael to help on the NY end, I'm hopeful that things will not be a disaster. It's good to hope, right?

So here's the good news:
I found a free sudoku site! on the web!

http://www.websudoku.com/

I can live with not being able to leave notes in the squares, what with the cross-platform-ness and free-ness and everything.

2 comments:

Linden said...

Ahh, Sudoko from anywhere. Dangerous! (!)

Linden said...

Actually, you can leave notes in the columns, if you click on the options button and enable the notes thing, then add more than one number to any cell. :)