Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Breathe, that's the key...

... I feel the need to, I don't know, almost apologize, or something, for what I just posted below. Rereading, it was a bit incoherent.
Plus, angry, with ugly text.
Eh.
Maybe not apologize, but calm down.
Even though my stress level is through the roof, I can still function and stuff, I guess.

..I'm just gonna stop and take a few breaths.

Sheesh, I started typing random subjects into random places in the post, so that roach issues are both longer than and above my brother's mysterious headaches and chronic vomiting issues.

Well, all I can think of to say right now, is that we come from a long line of highly intelligent and deeply stupid people, and hopefully we're some kind of mutants.
Or something.

I think I'll just pick up the remains of my brain and scurry off to non-blog activities now.

No comments: