Friday, January 07, 2005

Shoes... Drama... icons...

...exhaustipation. Shoes and mom and oy.
...but in the midst of all the... whatever, I remembered that I want to put up the link to that nifty lil pic-file-generating app:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/icons_screensavers/pic2icon.html

I use it daily, saves soo much annoyance, my pics are so much more easily searchable, I just scan through them visually. It has blurryness/aliasing settings of some sort that I haven't touched in a while, but they rule. The only problem I've ever had is when I drag a truly INSANE amount of big files onto it, it can get hinky. But yes... muchly useful app.

...i think I'm going to sleep now, and have nightmares about shoe sales.
Yeah, you heard me. I'm gonna have nightmares about *shoe sales*... me...
sign of the apocalypse and/or Mom Involvement.
Meep.

4 comments:

Linden said...

Sweet! pic2icon fun!
:)
Boo! Shoe Shopping Nightmares.. maybe thats what you needed to fix your insane shoe havingness, so this isn't a completely bad thing.

Rachel said...

It seems not to have worked that way - I have bought yet ANOTHER pair since. o_o
They're the boots I've been needing & looking for but wasn't finding in my price range - but then ALDO (is there ALDO in PA?) had a crazy clearance sale, and I got $112 boots for $45. WHoohoo! And they're extra cool and comfy and real spiffy lookin leather, too.

Linden said...

Ooooh, sweet! :)
I don't think we have Aldo's here, but I'll keep an eye out. >50% off leather boots is never a bad thing.

Unknown said...

Looking for a shoe shopping?Why dont u have a try on this
online store
.They have a good collections at reasonable prices..i too got a pair of boots last week.