Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's not easy being dorky

So, I was hanging out with some of my friends the other night, and we watched the 2nd ep of the new Terminator show, which they had DVR'd. I didn't see the first one, because I don't really watch TV, but it was a pretty good episode. It was odd seeing Summer Glau playing a robot, but not surprising somehow. Anyways, as John leaves the store in the mall, the address of the store is '1337', so I say "haha, leet" (obviously, what else would you say?). No-one in a room full of guys, including the one I'm dating, had any idea what the heck I was talking about, even when I tried to explain. I'm not even sure how to take that.

o.O

4 comments:

Michael Bernstein said...

That's messed up. Get better friends?

Linden said...

They're fun people, but just not up on the times. I shall endeavor to find the dorks in Florida and befriend them.

Rand said...

Bah, not everyone can be 1337. Not everyone understands Jungian syncronisity. Count your blessings that you do. Ya know?

Linden said...

That's 42, brotha.
;D