Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Security Camera Shenanigans

One of the funniest things I've seen in a while: At the Port Authority in Tampa, they have a whole bunch of security cameras, in a really nice movie looking setup. Unlike the movies, though, a whole colony of ants has built a highway across one, so it looks like something out of Them!.. and on another camera, a huge fuzzy spider crawling about a pier. It was quite alarming at first, out of the corner of my eye, but ultimately quite amusing. I wish I could have taken a picture, but I doubt they would like me whipping out a camera in their security room.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Bwahaha
Both gross and funny. :)

Rachel said...

darnit, I wasn't done typing! Crazy browser antics...
..anyways. Gross in the sense that ants and spiders and whatnot are attracted to grossness... I see a thing like that and assume there must be bits of food quietly rotting somewhere... *shudder*