Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Weekends Over

Well, I survived my sister's visit. It wasn't too bad, really, I'm touched that she drove all the way up here to visit me. She left her really nice, sexy leather jacket (which looks amazing on me), I'll be returning that to her when I go visit my grandparents next week.

Now we're right back into the week. You know, it seems like I don't have any free time. This is because I don't. Jim bought me a copy of "Black Hawk Down" when we started going out three weeks ago, and I've gotten to page 30 (in three weeks! and this is while I'm reading in class, and its a really good book (so far)). Thats sad. Whenever I have a moment to relax, or I actually go to bed at a reasonable time, I feel like I should be doing something that I'm forgetting, and it bugs me. At the same time, I constantly feel like I'm blowing off my friends, Jim, my dad, or my pets, because I'm so busy doing shit. I hope my schedule settles down soon, because this is no good. /bitch

In other news, Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars was amazing. The first 2 hours really disapointed me, but they completely made up for it with the second half. (except for naming the damn baby D'argo, for crying out loud!) The second episode had some amazing battle scenes, ridiculous things happened, more ridiculous things happened, and I almost cried a couple times. Oh, and they practically blew up the universe. Everything you could really want in an episode of Farscape really.

Oh, and while we're at it: Dad, you should really start a blog. I mean, really. I suspect that you secretly spend most of your time trolling the internet for cool or informational blogs, programming tidbits and interesting open source projects, and other random things. You know so, so much that I don't understand how you fit it all into your brain. You having a blog (come on, even I'm doing it now, and I swore I never would), would be like having the ultimate cool filter of the internet. If you even just had a site of links, that would be cool, or a list of rss feeds. You know you want to. Do I have to start a petition?

Lesse, what else.. ah. Its raining here, which is completely understandable, because this is Pennsylvania, and well, that what it does in the fall. What I want to know is why it smells soo bad after it rains. I know its the earthworms dying on the pavement (poor buggers), but earthworms are small, and there really aren't that many on the sidewalks, and they've only been dead an hour or two, and they're watered down now ~ why does it produce such a strong smell?
Hmm. Well, back to reading up on how transmissions work.

No comments: